- Internships /
- Executive Administrative Assistant Property Management
Executive Administrative Assistant Property ManagementBookmark This
Pathmark HR, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Property Management & Commercial Real Estate Company seeks Full-Time Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Directly assist the Executives
- Provide assistance with leasing documents, addendums, notices and other correspondence
- Daily processing of incoming and outgoing postal mail and email communications
- Prepare reports as requested by the Property Manager
- Answer and route incoming telephone calls
- Organize and Maintain Property Records
- Organize and Maintain office supplies
- Ensure the highest quality of tenant services, communication, and retention efforts
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Highly Organized
- Good Math Aptitude
- Intermediate experience with use and troubleshooting office equipment - Computers - Copiers - Fax - Postage Machines
- Strong Intermediate knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office Products version 2007 and higher.
- Proven experience using Property Management Software - Skyline - Yardi - MRI
- Strength in Multitasking
- High School Diploma
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Ability to obtain real estate license
- 3 years experience in a role assisting Commercial Real Estate Management or Leasing Agents
- 35 WPM using keyboard
- Valid Ohio Driver's License
- Reliable transportation and willingness to use for travel to and from managed properties as needed.
- Automobile Insurance identifying individual coverage at no less than State Minimum limits
- Basic and Optional Life
- Short and Long term Disability Ins
- Accident and Critical Illness
- Flexible Spending Account
As an Administrative Service Organization, or ASO, Pathmark HR allows small businesses to have HR, Payroll, and Benefits needs met. Pathmark not only provides freedom from the burden of employee administration, but we also reduce and in some cases eliminate employee related liabilities.