- Internships /
- Experienced Superintendent
Experienced SuperintendentBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Careage, Inc. is a Pierce County based real estate development firm and general contractor. Careage, Inc. develops healthcare facilities throughout WA and CA. Individual projects range from $500K to $20 Million. The majority of our work is for our own developments however we do perform private negotiated projects. We have multiple projects breaking ground this year and are seeking qualified superintendents.
Careage Inc. is seeking an experienced superintendent.
· Manage the day to day onsite coordination of subcontractors, material deliveries, and construction schedule.
· Coordinate daily construction activities with project manager and project engineer
· Review and comment on submittals
· Work with PM and PE as needed to prepare and issue RFI’s
· Prepare short interval schedule
· Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings
· Facilitate weekly Safety Meetings
· Facilitate Pre-construction / Pre-Installation Meetings
· Maintain QC Standards
· Ensure Contract Compliance
· Safety Compliance
· Provide Constructability Reviews during Pre-Construction
· Complete Daily Reports
· 7+ years in commercial, healthcare, and/or multi-family projects
· Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications
· Experience with Blue Beam, MS Office, MS Project, Suretrack
· Ability to work in a team environment
· CESCL Certification
Careage, Inc. offers competitive base wage, benefit packages, and growth opportunities.
Please send cover letter and resume with qualifications
Careage is exclusively engaged in senior housing and healthcare projects. As a result, the company has developed expertise in understanding the regulatory requirements, resident needs and the needs of owner-operators. In addition to construction and development,Careage manages and operates all segments of the senior housing spectrum including skilled nursing, Alzheimer's care, assisted living and independent retirement living.
It is the policy of Careage and its members to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, age, genetic information, creed, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or any other bases protected under applicable local, state, or federal law.