- Internships /
- Fast Track Restaurant General Manager Opportunities!
Fast Track Restaurant General Manager Opportunities!Bookmark This
The Portillo Restaurant Group
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Several fast track Restaurant General Manager positions available for many of our restaurants in the Western Suburbs.
We are a multi-state Quick Service restaurant group opening several new locations in 2016 & 2017!!! We are a restaurant group that truly focuses on quality and customer service. We are second to none in the restaurant industry and our sales and reputation stand behind our confidence.
Overall we are looking for those that have the same passion for operating a restaurant as we do! Are you up for the challenge to manage a restaurant that has sales topping millions of dollars a year? Do you excel in a high paced environment? If you answered yes we are looking for candidates like you!
Must have at least 2-3 years of RECENT Quick Service -- General Restaurant Management experience. Successful candidates in the General Manager role enjoy working in a fast paced environment and are comfortable leading and motivating team members. You will also understand that effectively delegating tasks is the key to meeting our overall goal of providing quality food and service to our guests.
Additional qualifications for the position include:
• Must be 21 years or older
• Two years continuous restaurant experience in a high volume quick serve or fast casual environment
• Available to work 5 shifts for 10 hours including nights and weekends
• Proven experience in recruiting and training staff
• Strong leadership skills
• Able to maintain a positive work environment
• Demonstrated ability to provide friendly service and create a loyal customer base
• A positive track record of controlling costs
• Current Sanitation and B.A.S.S.E.T. alcohol service training a plus
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401K with company matching contributions
• Yearly uniform allowance
• Meal Discounts
• Paid Vacation