- Internships /
- Financial Analyst (Senior)
Financial Analyst (Senior)Bookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Currently seeking several full-time Senior Financial Analystswith expertise supporting Federal customer financial system transformation to join our rapidly growing firm based in Washington, DC. We are looking for a passionate and energetic professional to provide financial and data management support services. Will be responsible for preparing data for transfer, submitting data into templates, and testing data transfer accuracy. Personnel will work on-site in Washington, DC Monday - Friday.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expertise supporting financial data conversion and data migrations.
- Ability to lead and perform data mapping, data source gap analysis, design of data conversion specifications.
- Design, implement, and enhance Business Intelligence architecture and reporting dashboards.
- Analyze an organization's performance and capabilities in areas such as financial, procurement, travel, and asset management.
- Work with customers to define and implement process, technology, and organizational improvements.
- Support the definition of government financial business practices and incorporate processes into an automated solution.
- Integrate Government financial business best practices practices.
- Identify potential problems and solutions through analysis and recommend solutions.
- Work with customers to effectively capture, verify, and implement Federal financial system transformation requirements.
- Prior experience support Federal financial system transformation initiatives.
- Expertise using Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA)
- Minimum of 5 years' related experience.
- Associates degree, or higher.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
** If you do not meet the minimum qualifications you will not be considered **