- Internships /
- Financial Data Conversion SME
Financial Data Conversion SMEBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Currently seeking a full-time Financial Data Conversion SMEto join our rapidly growing firm based in Washington, DC. We are looking for a passionate and energetic professional to provide financial and data management support oversight. Will be responsible for preparing data for transfer, submitting data into templates, and testing data transfer accuracy. Personnel will work on-site in Washington, DC Monday - Friday.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform data conversion and data migration tasks for full-lifecycle Federal financial system.
- Technical knowledge and experience in the standard Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA), and in the current Federalized OBIA applications (e.g., Budget Summary Analytics, Budget Spending Analytics, Budget Detail Analytics, and Payables Analytics).
- In-depth knowledge of data structures and the data warehouse metadata; maintenance of the data warehouse and enhancements to the data structures.
- Capabilities in creating and modifying Business Intelligence (BI) reports.
- Experience in financial, procurement, travel and/or asset management systems and data experience in the federal processes (e.g., financial, procurement, and asset management processes, structures, and reporting).
- Develop data management strategies and action plans.
- Recommend approaches for storing and maintaining legacy data.
- Assist in migrating legacy data to current financial system, procurement, travel, and asset management system.
- Either 15 years' related experience or an Associates degree.
- Prior experience in data conversion, data migration, and data mapping
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
** If you do not meet the minimum qualifications you will not be considered **