- Internships /
- FNP or PA
FNP or PABookmark This
The Newport Group
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
CHANGE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFEand livein beautiful North Texas recreational area, about an hour from Lake Texhoma that includes the largest inland Marina in the USA. Other lakes include: Lake Arrowhead State park and more.
Full-time Urgent Care position in a low cost of living area without a state income tax for an FNP or PA! NO late nights, work 24 hours in a weekend and be paid for 36 that is flexible: Work 3 days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday Or Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Includes Full benefits and considered a full time employee position. Compensation starts at $90,000 and more for experience.
Enjoy the time during the week to spend with your family, friends, boating, fishing or hiking.
- Lots of autonomy with a core values driven team
- Possible to work extra hours if you like
- Relocation included up to $5,000 and a Sign on is a minimum of $10,000.00
- Working in an urgent care setting with walk in business
- Clinic location has a full lab and radiology in the same building
- Clinic is state of the art and about 2 to 3 years old
· Focus on outpatient services and enhanced total patient care experiences
- New Grads with one year of experience welcome to apply and join a dynamic team of highly skilled and experienced staff with an opportunity to learn if you are a new grad or an experienced practitioner.
- Ability to be licensed in the state of Texas
- No past or pending censures or probation
- DEA prescriptive privileges or ability to obtain DEA Certification
- Graduate or pre graduate form accredited FNP or PA program in the United States
- Day shift
- Training Competencies
- Interdisciplinary Team Environment
- CME benefits
- Continuing educations benefits
Founded in 1995, The Newport Group is headquartered in Encinitas, California, and maintains a midcontinent office in Dallas, Texas, serving clients and candidates throughout North America. Our team consists of professionals with significant expertise in recruiting talented personnel to meet clients specific needs, and all of our practice areas are staffed with individuals who have in-depth experience in their area of specialization.