- Internships /
- Formulation Chemist - Pharmaceutical
Formulation Chemist - PharmaceuticalBookmark This
BioSource International Recruiters
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Our client is in need of adding a Formulation Chemist to its staff. They are a contract manufacturer of pharmaceutical products located in the Madison area. Our client is well established and tries to promote from within.
- Plans and coordinates development, scale up and validation activities with minimal direction.
- Helps develop formulas for new products.
- Uses knowledge of processing equipment to develop and troubleshoot manufacturing processes.
- Interprets analytical and process data to further develop and optimize formulations and manufacturing processes.
- Assists the quality department in writing, editing, and obtaining document approval.
- Collaborates with the quality department regarding testing and the coordination of timelines for analytical testing and method validations to support project needs.
- Works with the supply chain team to ensure material requirements for projects are fulfilled.
- Interacts with production planning personnel for commercial-scale projects.
- Provides appropriate information for production project overviews and operator training on new projects.
- Composes and distributes protocols, batch records, summary reports, and process development reports.
- Maintains current knowledge of the guidelines and regulations of the 21 CFR, ICH guidelines, and other regulatory bodies relevant to the food/pharmaceutical industries.
- Follow all cGMP and safety policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or a closely related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience including: analytical lab testing, formulation development and processing or project management.
- Knowledge of regulations governing the pharmaceutical industry with a proven track record of cGMP compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot processes and implement corrective actions.
- Comprehensive written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management skills to complete assignments/projects in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, co-workers, and clients.
- Health and dental fully paid
- 401K, 5% match
- Profit sharing