- Internships /
- Front End Loader
Front End LoaderBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Front End Loader Operator is responsible for the operation of yard equipment and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Ensures equipment is maintained according to company standards and customer contracts
- Operates company equipment safely
- Records vehicle information accurately and legibly
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor
- Follows yard guidelines to maintain a safe working environment (i.e. speed limits, etc.)
- Must be able to perform physical labor work
- Must be able to pass training and safety requirements
- Performs other yard duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Ability to operate basic equipment
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Outdoor job
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- At least two years of work experience, preferably in an outdoor environment
- One year of front end loader experience, certification is a plus but not required.
CHASE Philosophy Our goal is to honor God by applying Biblical principles to the workplace.
We try to maintain the highest ethical standards and try to always do the right thing.
We strive to always practice the Golden Rule, treating all others like we want to be treated.
We value excellence in performance at the corporate level, the branch level, and the individual level.
For 32 years we have helped tens of thousands of people accomplish their goals. This includes people looking for full-time jobs, those looking for opportunities to earn money for a short period of time , those seeking to improve skills and learn new ones, and new grads entering the work force wanting to get some experience.