- Internships /
- Front Office / Reception
Front Office / ReceptionBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
LBPM is a large, fast-paced successful property management company located in the Sherman Oaks area of Los Angeles. for over 25 years. We’re at the 101 & Woodman. If you don’t already know about LBPM, visit our website at: www.LBPM.com.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time front office / receptionist person with additional administrative responsibilities.
This is a permanent position with a full benefits plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Reporting to executive management, we are looking for the ideal candidate with a positive attitude, strong communication skills, and a desire to work.
- Bi-lingual – Multi-lingual is highly desired - English/Spanish
- Know Google Gmail as well as standard Microsoft Office suite programs, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Yardi Property Management software and Citrix Podio is also a plus.
- Must be highly organized, thorough, detail oriented, and flexible.
- Candidate shall be able to prioritize, and shift between multiple and varied projects in time-sensitive situations.
- Experience with multi-line phones is important.
- Primary receptionist duties including answering phones (8-10 incoming lines), screening and transferring calls, taking messages and greeting incoming visitors, courier, client payment assistance, etc.
- Receiving rent and other payments; providing receipts.
- Routing of incoming courier, and other confidential/time sensitive items.
- Filing, faxing, copying, scanning, mail distribution, outgoing packages, managing outsourced print jobs and facilitation of courier services.
- Ordering and stocking of various office and related supplies.
- Daily office set up and maintenance including preparation of coffee and restocking of refrigerator.
- Coordinate off-site company events and employee recognition (birthdays, new hire welcomes, etc.)
- Prepare files, process paperwork and provide key information to the processing department.
- Schedule conference rooms and set up video conference equipment as needed.
- Maintain the cleanliness of reception area and conference rooms.
- Mail room responsibilities, including sorting and delivering mail.
- Previous reception or front office experience is required
This is an entry level position in the real estate and asset management industry with numerous options for furthering your career path in property management, real estate, construction services, etc.
If you meet the requirements, send your resume, and some references and a cover letter stating why you are the person LB should hire.
Be sure to include your resume, your references and your cover letter in order to be considered for an interview. If we think your qualifications are a match, we’ll contact you to schedule an interview.
Starting Compensation: $10.50 - $12/ hr. - Depending on Experience
This is a full-time job with full benefits and potential for a long career path and options.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Year after year, LBPM has been recognized by the San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles Business Journals, and ranked among the very top property management companies in Southern California.