- Internships /
- Frontend Developer
Frontend DeveloperBookmark This
Media Post, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We're looking for a developer to join our small creative development shop.
Your position in a nutshell will be to develop new or support existing websites and applications. Don't worry, you'll be building some neat things for some cool people.
We require that you:
- Have a strong work ethic
- Are comfortable talking to people
- Are willing to learn new things
- Bring your cool ideas to work
- Have full working knowledge of CSS & HTML
- Familiar with Wordpress, including custom theme development
- Build everything responsive (RWD)
- Have moderate experience with CSS preprocessors/build tools (Sass)
- Have moderate working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Have familiarity with Git, source control and the command line
- Are comfortable wearing tshirts and jeans to work
Bonus points for:
- Backend technologies (mostly PHP)
- Mobile application development
- Being super-organized
- Hitting us up on twitter (@mediapostinc)
- Salary is based on experience
Sound good? Then let's get started already! Send over your resume (or reply to this post) to jobs[at]mediapostinc.com. Let's be awesome together.
Media Post has continually evolved to provide our clients with dynamic interactive, and creative services. Today we offer our customers responsive web design, video services, and custom application development. In everything we do, we aim to engage our clients with creative thinking and meaningful problem solving to help you get the most out of your media. We're committed to building relationships that last, and we know we can help you look great and work better.