- Internships /
- FT Evening Nurse in Nursing Home
FT Evening Nurse in Nursing HomeBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are seeking a Nurse care partners (LPN or RN required) to work in our top notch nursing home. Consistent assignments, caring for the same residents all the time is a goal in our approach to care. Our Director of Nursing is progressive and has an engaging leadership style making input from the staff expected. We make decisions using learning circles every day. Come join one of our neighborhood teams and love where you work.
If you are an Eden Associate or Elder Care Specialist (or desire to become one), your skills are needed at Shalom Cares.
What you’ll do:
- Create caring partnerships and relationships with colleagues and residents
- Provide medication and cares to elders who rely on your support and assistance
- Monitor trends and changing needs of our elders while building trust with them
- Empower colleagues and elders to do what they can and help them when they need or want it
What you have:
- Minimum 2 years long-term care experience as a Nurse
- Exemplary communication skills and ability to adapt changing situations
- Desire to develop relationships and credibility with elders and colleagues
- Experience and comfort level with electronic medical records (EMR) systems
- Organization and time management skills
What you’ll get:
- Onsite Wellness Center
- Employee Discounts in Bistro and Wellness Center
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Access to benefits to help you remain physically and financially healthy
- An opportunity to do the best work of your life
Shalom Cares is a continuum-of-care retirement community in Aurora, CO established over 23 years ago to care for the elders in our community. We are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe in providing caring and compassionate services to our nursing home residents.
We are led by our desire to “Honor our Fathers and Mothers.” We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our residents, and the community we serve. We challenge the status quo and ask how we can improve what we do. We hire kind and adaptable people with the heart and desire to help our residents and one another.
- Current Colorado Nursing License (LPN or RN) in good standing
- Good patient-relation skills (with nursing home residents)
- Experience as a nurse in a similar environment with strong clinical experience
- Experience with a resident-directed care approach is preferred
- Experience with AOD or other EMR systems is helpful
- Flexible team player
- English language proficiency
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Thorough background check
Shalom Cares provides professional healthcare services designed specifically for seniors.
As a not-for-profit continuum of care organization, we recognize that every person is unique. That is why our innovative al-a-carte services allow us to design a customized solution for each persons needs.
Shalom Cares is proud to employ compassionate, skilled people who are committed to serving seniors in a friendly, engaging environment.