- Internships /
- General Manager
General ManagerBookmark This
Restaurant Management Search
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
HIT THE GLASS CEILING? CAREER NEED A JUMP-START? WE CAN HELP!
This VERY fast-growing Quick-service sandwich chain has grown from 0 to over 200 locations in less than 5 years! They are continuing their aggressive growth in Georgia and elsewhere, creating many opportunities at the District level and beyond.
They are currently seeking General Manager candidates in the northern Athens & Commerce areas. The GM is responsible for total operations of the restaurant including all aspects of financial performance, staff management, and adherence to operating standards in order to ensure overall restaurant success.
- Minimum of 1 year General Manager experience in a regional or national Quick Service concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- $40,000-$52,000(depending on experience), plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals