- Internships /
- HH-60 FCF Pilot
HH-60 FCF PilotBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Gauss Management Research and Engineering (GMRE) is seeking a highly qualified HH-60 FCF Pilots to support/perform functional and operational check flights, maintenance flight tests, acceptance test profiles, and aircraft recoveries or deliveries.
A majority of this effort will be in the performance HH-60G Functional Check Flights (FCFs), maintenance flight tests, Operational Check Flights (OCFs), Acceptance Test Profiles (ATPs), and aircraft recoveries or deliveries to the above stated locations, and single or multiple locations worldwide for the respective units.
On occasion U.S. Air Force active duty and Guard personal have been deployed on operational missions and aircrews have not been available to recover aircraft to the above stated locations, or to deliver aircraft to deployed locations or depots without affecting readiness during exercises or contingencies. Flight crews will, if needed, provide for the repositioning of these aircraft with their respective assigned unit/location.
- Perform all system ground and flight checkout activities associated with the processing of HH-60G aircraft IAW T.O. 1H-60(H)G-6CF-1 and T.O. IH- 60(H)G-6CL-1, as appropriate.
- System check-out during ground operations, flight operations, and post-maintenance FCF as required.
- May be requested to accompany USAF/Guard personnel on deployments to perform FCF and related tasks.
- Perform instructional duties to support USAF personnel with basic aircraft currency (i.e. takeoff/landing, instrument approach and emergency procedure training) or basic FCF qualification training.
- Travel under government orders. (Travel will be authorized on a worldwide basis).
- Will perform specific maneuvers during daylight visual conditions with a minimum three-man crew (two (2) pilots and one (1) engineer) that will permit the evaluation of aircraft systems such as infrared sensors and the enhanced navigation system.
- Night flights may be conducted under nighttime visual flight rules and visual meteorological conditions to evaluate cockpit night vision imaging systems lighting.
- Ferry flights may be conducted under day or night Instrument Flight Rules are authorized.
- Previously qualified USAF HH-60G (Pilot) as indicated by successful completion of a formal USAF aircrew qualification-training course and as required by AFJI 10-220 or US Army AMOC graduate who was previously qualified in the MH-60D/L.
- The RQG and RQS commanders shall review and approve the qualifications.
- Personnel previously USAF instructor qualified shall maintain instructor status IAW AFJI 10-220.
- High level of HH-60G systems knowledge and expertise, including detailed knowledge of the FCF process and AFTO 1H-60(H)G-6CF-1 and TO 1H- 60(H)G-6CL-1.
- Previously qualified HH-60 Instructor/Examiner.
- Must be able to obtain FAA Class II medical flight clearance.
- Must have a minimum of an active or the ability to receive a SECRET clearance and be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship, for access to classified information and COMSEC material.
- Individual must remain worldwide deployable and will be required to successfully complete medical screening for deployment to operational theaters.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs or more.
- MUST be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain a U.S. Government Secret Clearance.
For more information about the company, visit www.gmre-inc.com