- Internships /
- Immediate Hire For A Outside Sales Representative
Immediate Hire For A Outside Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
American Exteriors LLC
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
American Exteriors is a privately held company that maintains our entrepreneur spirit but has the systems and processes in place to that of a Fortune 500 company. Established in 1984, American Exteriors operates in 13 states and employs more than 250 employees. Among the 30,000 remodeling companies we were listed in Remodeler Magazine as the 18th largest in the nation.
We manufacture custom-built, energy-efficient windows and maintenance-free siding and are only one of nine companies that are Green Seal Certified. American Exteriors has had uninterrupted growth for the last 24 years of business and are expanding into four new markets.
Expansion into new markets will provide sales and marketing professionals with the opportunity to advance their careers in 12 – 18 months.
· One week paid sales training in the classroom and in the field.
· Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, paid vacation and 401K.
· Unlimited sales support from Sales Managers, Sales Trainers and the VP of Sales.
· Career advancement opportunities into Sales Management, Sales Training, Customer Service and Marketing department.
· 8-10 qualified appointments per week set by our in-house call center. Guarantee right out of training
· Average Sales Rep earns up to $75K their first 12 months
· Top 20% of Sales Reps earned $100K+ in 2015
· NOT 100% commission – we do offer a draw program for our sales and marketing professionals.
Account Executive / Sales Representatives
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Must be 23 years or older (our insurance may not cover someone under 25)
- Decent MVR (If offered a position, a copy of recent MVR will be required)
- No major violations within last 5 years. No more than 2 minor violations within last 2 years
· A driving passion for success and someone who takes their sales career seriously.
· An upbeat personality and someone who enjoys people.
· Individuals who are process oriented and coachable.
· Someone who is self-motivated and committed to a successful career in sales
If you are interested in learning more about our company, career opportunities and/or scheduling an interview please today for further consideration
American Exteriors LLC is an EOE and we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other protected status under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: sales, sales representative, sales manager, sales professional, marketing, marketing manager, marketing director, account executive, window sales, siding sales, home improvement sales & remodeling sales.
Career video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hSWscGiA4s&feature=youtu.be