- Internships /
- Implementation Technician
Implementation TechnicianBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
PM Telco, a Robbins Gioia subsidiary, is currently seeking an Avaya AURA CM Implementation Technician/Engineer. The role of the CM Implementation Tech is to work on site at a customer location in Oklahoma City, OK providing the following:
- Knowledge of Avaya Aura CM 6.x and earlier telecommunication systems.
- Repair broken Avaya/Nortel telecommunication systems.
- Perform routine maintenance on Avaya/Nortel telecommunication systems.
- Have some design background for future system planning.
This is a part-time engagement anticipated at 20 hrs/week for a 6 month contract. The CM Implementation Technician takes work orders generated by the PMTelco Field Service Manager and performs the required service on behalf of Avaya or the business partner that contracts PMTelco’s service.
The successful candidate will be able to document broad and deep experience in the implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution of Avaya’s TDM and IP solutions for small, medium and large customers. A thorough understanding of Avaya’s technical support processes and resources is required. The candidate must also be familiar with the product and technology curricula available through Avaya University, particularly those leading to Avaya certification exams.
A Consultant is an exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG's solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of Avaya experience to include implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution of Avaya's TDM & IP solutions for small and large customers
- 1+ year of experience with Avaya's technical support processes and resources
- 1+ year of experience with the products and technology curricula available through Avaya University, particularly those leading to Avaya certification exams
- ACSSACIS certification in Aura CM 6.xx systems highly desired
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Robbins Gioia is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativeAction/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Telecommunications professionals, offers clients expertise across North America in Project and Program Management, Site Management, Software Deployment, Client Relationship Management, Avaya and other major telecommunications manufacturers' Products and Services, and telecommunications Portfolio Management.
We work closely with many Direct Sales organizations, building mutually beneficial relationships and increasing the value they bring to their clients. PM Telco becomes an extension of your team, providing professional support on a variable cost basis.