Student or Entry-Level Job

Inside Sales / Customer Service / Call Center

Bookmark This
Twin City Staffing
Posted: November 15 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Paid

Apply
Login or Sign Up to apply.

Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.

Report potential scams Go to Trust and Safety Center

Description

Job Description

Job Description

Booming Building Supply Manufacturing company is looking to add staff to join it's office team!

- Hours are Monday through Friday from 7AM - 3:30 PM with optional overtime during busy season!

- Pay is $12 - $15 Dollars per hour plus bonus depending on experience and performance.

- Background in Customer Service, Sales, Call Center or general Office work is desired for this position.

- 80% of time will be spend on phone work and the other 20% will be data entry and follow up questions with members of the outside sales team.

- This job takes approximately a year and a half to learn the ins and outs of and requires the ability to work independently.

- Computer and Microsoft Office skills such as Word and Excel are a MUST!

- Lots of room for advancement with company!

- Health, Dental, Life, Vision, STD Insurance available after 60 days.

- Climate controlled environment with stable shop that has long term customers.

Please send a resume for consideration!

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: $15.00 /hour

Required education:

  • High school or equivalent

Required experience:

  • Customer Service: 1 year
Company Description
Why Twin City Staffing?

Fastest growing Staffing Firm in the Twin Cities!

Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Critical Illness, Insurance after 60 Days.
Paid Holiday after 500 Hours.

How To Apply

Apply
Login or Sign Up to apply.
 

Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.

Report potential scams Go to Trust and Safety Center