- Internships /
- Inside Sales Rep
Inside Sales RepBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
MyBinding.com, an industry leader in providing document finishing solutions and custom presentation materials, is seeking highly motivated individuals to fill the Inside Sales position. Successful candidates will be selling the most globally recognized and respected brands in our industry to our diverse and growing client base.
Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for finding new business opportunities with existing customers through outbound phone calls with some cold calling involved. This role is primarily sales driven. People occupying this position must troubleshoot, be self-driven, and use common sense and good decision making skills. In addition to offering outstanding customer service, candidates need to have a strong work ethic and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidates should have a strong desire to grow and succeed.
• Responsible for making outbound phone calls to active/inactive customers according to given sales list
• Mine customer database for new business opportunities
• Meet monthly sales quotas/targets
• Field inbound phone calls from customers/return customer phone calls
• Manage customer accounts in designated territory
• Make recommendations to customers about which products and services best suit their needs
Our compensation structure is salary, commission, bonus, and a full benefits package. Inside Sales Reps can also earn performance bonuses. We have an established client base and we are looking to grow. First year reps can expect to earn $40k - $50k, along with our excellent benefits package.
In addition to a comprehensive training and support program, we offer an excellent benefit package which includes:
1. Our company pays 100% of the premium for employee medical, dental, and Rx coverage
2. Our company pays 100% of Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and life insurance coverage
3. The employee's full allotment of Paid Time Off (PTO) is put into the employee's bank on every anniversary date
4. 7 paid holidays after 60 days
5. Our 401k plan gives a 3% Company contribution after 1 year of service and you are fully vested on the first day
MyBinding has a proven track record of growth over our 18 year history. We have been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing privately held businesses in Oregon for 4 of the past 5 years and have been recognized as one of the 150 largest privately held firms in Oregon. We offer an exciting, supportive and team oriented work environment. MyBinding is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MyBinding has a proven track record of growth over our 18 year history, being recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing privately held businesses in for 3 consecutive years and has been recognized as one of the 150 largest privately held firms in Oregon.