- Internships /
- Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative
Inside Sales/Customer Service RepresentativeBookmark This
Power Equipment Direct
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates sounds good to you, Power Equipment Direct may just be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Our people are our biggest asset and their willingness go the distance to assist our customers with all that they need has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
Power Equipment Direct is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative. If you love helping people and want to join a fast growing organization that already has sales of 100+ million annually, this is the position for you!
In this role, you will:
· Assist customers contacting us by phone and electronically.
· Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and payment options.
· Consult with customers to aid in the appropriate selection and purchase of merchandise.
· Continually enhance your sales and customer service skills and your product knowledge in order to increase the level of support you provide our customers.
· Work with colleagues from across the company to ensure a great customer experience from the shopping process through delivery.
· Resolve customer concerns regarding sales and service.
· No cold calling involved.
A successful associate will:
· Be a goal oriented, self-motivated individual with an ambition to succeed.
· Have the desire and ability to learn quickly.
· Build relationships and enjoy working in a service minded, aggressive and congenial team atmosphere.
· Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, conveying professionalism, enthusiasm, and courtesy.
· Have worked in a fast-paced environment and demonstrated the ability to multi-task.
· Meet deadlines by maintaining exceptional time management and organizational skills.
· Efficiently utilize all tools and resources to perform work functions.
· Have prior customer service experience.
· Fluency in Spanish a plus.
Power Equipment Direct has a unique culture and a tradition of supporting civic, cultural, educational and environmental activities. The company is committed to the highest standards of ethics, from helping customers select green product solutions to providing a safe and secure workplace environment. Power Equipment Direct is committed to growth - of their business, their people, and their support of the communities in which they do business.
Power Equipment Direct is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ferguson Enterprises, a multi-billion dollar wholesaler of construction related products with over 18,000 associates and a distribution network spanning over 1,300 locations throughout the US, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.