- Internships /
- Installer - Stone Fabrication
Installer - Stone FabricationBookmark This
Tate Ornamental, Inc
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Immediate Need for Granite/ Quartz Installers
Tate Ornamental is a Fast Growing Granite/Quartz/Stone Fabrication Company that has been in business since 1993.
We have experienced exponential growth and need to add to our talented work force. We are looking for teammates. Someone that is willing to do whatever it takes to take care of the customer and benefit the company. You will be rewarded for your efforts. We are not just another granite company, we have something special going on here at Tate and you have the opportunity to be a part.
There will be some local work but we need employees that will be able to travel out of town for up to 2 weeks at a time to work on commercial projects. we currently have work in Hawaii, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana and other states. We work on Malls, Hotels, Museums, Casinos and many other feature projects.
We are not looking to train, we need experienced installers. Pay will be based on experience. Quality work is a must.
Minimum three year of granite/marble experience required
Commercial and Residential Projects
- Need minimum 3 year experience
- Being able to read and understand Shop Drawings is preferred
- Being able to read and understand Contract Drawings is preferred
- Be able to operate all hand tools and specialty stone cutting tools
- Must be very detail oriented
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be Drug Free
- Valid Driver’s License is a must
- Must be able to pass background check on some projects
- Quality and Safety minded
- Company will provide Vehicle and all tools required to do the job
Other Benefits of working for Tate Ornamental
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Excellent benefits Vacation, Holiday, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Matching 401K
- Excellent Work environment
We work with commercial clients all over the country. We specialize in creating stairs, canopies and handrails using ferrous and non-ferrous materials such as brass, bronze, aluminum, stainless steel, nickel and wood. In 1993, we expanded our business to include the Millwork and Casework Division, and in 2003 added the Stone and Quartz Division. Additionally, we offer some unique services including rolling, polishing, finishing and water jet cutting.
At Tate Ornamental, we never confuse effort with results. Metal, wood and stone fabrication is what we offer. First class quality, on-time delivery and within budget is how we do it.