- Internships /
- Insurance Claims Administrator
Insurance Claims AdministratorBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the Utility Construction and Network Installation Business, is hiring a General Liability & Auto Claims Administrator for our corporate office in Columbus, OH.
- The purpose of the GL/Auto Claims Administrator is to adjudicate and manage all job damage and vehicle claims for Team Fishel.
- This includes receiving all new claims, ensuring information is input correctly into a central database, investigating and determining compensability, reporting to the insurance company as needed, negotiating settlements, setting reserves, and posting payments.
- The GL/Auto Claims Administrator is also responsible for managing damages caused by subcontractors according to the subcontractor agreement, and managing the subrogation process with outside responsible parties.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of previous claims experience.
- Construction background, especially utility construction, is a plus.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent skills in the areas of organization, communication (both written and verbal), and records retention, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Team Fishel offers career advancement, competitive wages and an excellent benefit package, including health & life insurance, 401(k) retirement and profit sharing.