- Internships /
- Java Senior/Lead Developers - Telecommute!
Java Senior/Lead Developers - Telecommute!Bookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
If you have 5+ years Java development, here is your chance to WORK FROM HOME as a "direct hire" employee of our client, a leader in the Financial Services industry.
IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS: US Citizen or Green Card.
TYPE OF HIRE: Full time. No contractors/subs/c2c.
YOUR LOCATION: No relocation needed/provided. You may live in Any City, USA. We are posting this ad in, several, "key" cities (but when you apply, it will say "Charlotte, NC").
INDUSTRY/DOMAIN: Financial Services vertical. So, any experience developing Java applications related to Banking, Insurance, similar, is a huge plus.
- Our client is looking for, experienced, Java Developers at the Senior (up to $100K) or Lead (up to $120K) levels
- You will design, develop and test Java, Financial, software according to specific business requirements and build systems that comply with enterprise architectural guidances.
- You will ensure the proper software development practices are followed, including writing well-organized and maintainable code, code reuse, effective use of common design patterns, minimal copy and pasting, effective error handling and logging, etc.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Java, EJB, Servlets, JDBC, J2EE
- Spring Framework (SpringMVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot and Spring Batch, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration, etc)
- Grid computing or other approaches to building linearly-scalable batch processing solutions
- REST and SOAP service development (Jersey)
- MongoDB or other NoSQL database technologies
- Oracle, PL/SQL, or other SQL database technologies
- JSON, XML, JAXB
- Distributed source control systems such as Git
- Gradle or similar build automation tools
- jUnit and mocking frameworks
- Enterprise Development with Automated Builds, Deployment, Testing?
- Familiarity with Puppet/Chef/Other for automated server configuration and deployments
- Experience in Linux/Unix environments
Requirements for Senior positions (the Lead positions require Lead experience):
- 7 years of software development experience (most of it in Java)
- Agile SCRUM delivery and with preference to SAFe methodologies
- Strong understanding of software development concepts in building a variety of applications, including web sites, web services, and batch processing systems
- Experience providing development estimates for user stories?
- Strong understanding of SOA and Microservices principles
- Strong understanding of advanced software development concepts such object-oriented design and development, multi-threading, thread safety, exception handling and logging, asyncronous operations, etc.
- Experience with unit testing, test driven development, and other forms of automated testing
How it works: When you apply to one of our jobs, your resume is sent, directly, to the Recruiter/office in charge of that search.
***PLEASE NOTE - If the job belongs to one of our affiliates, it is up to them to contact you.
1. If you live outside the USA or Canada, we cannot help you.
2. 99% of our jobs requires US Citizenship or Green Card.
3. We never work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!