- Internships /
- Junior Quality Control Inspector
Junior Quality Control InspectorBookmark This
Globus Medical Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Junior Quality Control Inspector will perform part inspection functions using inspection equipment and gauges for part dimensions. The job requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment. Must be enthusiastic, positive, even tempered and have strong skills in areas of dependability, interpersonal relationships, flexibility and maturity. Should be willing to sign a non-compete agreement.
- Follow all inspection standard operating procedures outlined in Globus Medical’s quality policy
- Inspect incoming finished parts for adherence to the drawing per the part’s Inspection Sheet.This inspection includes some of the following:
- Dimensional features per drawing’s dimensions and tolerances using inspection equipment and gauges as outlined per inspection sheet.
- Verify visual features of finish and etching.
- Maintain accurate documentation per departmental procedures.
- Interface with engineering staff as needed
- Ability to comprehend product drawings and interpret dimensional and functional specifications.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner, other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- Assist in other areas of the Receiving department as assigned.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of CMM and Video Measuring equipment a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills required
- Calibration experience a plus
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
11:00am – 7:30pm
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V