- Internships /
- Junior Systems Analyst (Pipeline)
Junior Systems Analyst (Pipeline)Bookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Robbins Gioia (RG) is a professional services company that thrives on the power of choice. We take great care in choosing our markets, our business partners, and most importantly, choosing the people we invite to join our team.
Founded in 1980, RG has a rich history of helping our clients achieve their mission-critical business goals. We have dedicated professionals that have become experts in their field implementing innovative, customized solutions. In addition to supporting clients, RG invests in its people to foster a collaborative environment where we can learn and grow from each other’s experiences.
Through the power of choice, our employees can shape their careers to become successful Subject Matter Experts and leaders. Through the power of choice, our clients choose us based on our independent perspective, proven methodologies, and time-tested tools. Through the power of choice, we are empowered to be the greatest service company in our chosen markets.
Currently, RG is looking to build a pipeline of candidates for Junior Systems Analyst roles as they become available. Candidates will not be contacted until an open position becomes available.
This role will be critical in supporting our customer’s overarching mission of developing a recall roster and overtime request system for the Hill AFB complex, with the potential to go USAF-wide.
A Day In the Life:
To help make our customer successful, the chosen candidate can expect to be involved with or responsible for:
- The cradle-to-grave development process working directly with the client to collect requirements, develop pages in Agile, and brief/train the product as it is developed with end-user.
- Provide maintenance support as needed.
- Must have the ability to work with minimal oversight and take initiative to get projects completed
- Previous experience with detailed financial and production analysis and presenting findings to the customer, via a web based reports/charts or in briefing form.
- Must have a background in mathematics and the ability to understand and implement complex calculations in SQL queries.
- Critical thinker who can quickly absorb the customer business practices, anticipate customer needs and provide valuable solutions.
- Previous experience with complex database layouts for multiple (AF Legacy desired) systems and ability to apply that database knowledge to data mining activities.
- Presenting data, findings, and training material are other ways that the consultant supports customers
How You Can Make A Difference:
This role plays an important and vital part in mission success. The systems being implemented on this project will improve USAF's ability to manage it's personnel across the board (billing, time tracking, etc).
A Consultant is an exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG's solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
Core Job Requirements:
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- BA/BS Degree or technical experience in a professional setting
- Current NACI or ability to obtain one
- Proficiency in ASP.NET development is a MUST
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- SQL, mySQL, SQL Server, or Oracle database knowledge
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Robbins Gioia is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativeAction/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor
RG professionals work side-by-side with clients all across North America, developing and implementing the processes, infrastructure and management technology that help organizations achieve their goals. Our practitioners leverage the company's more than 30 years of experience and custom program management methodologies to successfully deliver projects on budget and on time while managing significant change, optimizing business processes, and achieving a sustainable competitive advantage.
RG provides business results to non-profit organizations, large government agencies, and major commercial companies. Our past and present clients include the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, American Red Cross, U.S. Army, Defense Logistics Agency, General Motors, Merrill Lynch, Verizon, and more.
How RG Gives Back (Corporate Social Responsibility)
RG not only has a responsibility to ensure our customers are successful, but to also make a positive impact in the communities that we live and work in. In addition to encouraging our employees to be active within their community, RG leads by example. We infuse the Heart of RG into our chosen charitable organizations with the greatest level of support we can provide.