- Internships /
- Laboratory Technologist
Laboratory TechnologistBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Research Professionals in Los Angeles (or surrounding LA county areas) with experience in a research-related field to join our rapidly growing team, and we currently have a Laboratory Technologist position available in our Los Angeles area Westwood office.
CRO Image Intake Center
Performs image import and quality control (QC) and prepares image data for analysis using the Company’s Imaging Biomarker Information System.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Receives and imports image data into the Company database.
· Performs QC of image data and forms to ensure adherence with imaging parameters.
· Prepares image data for quantitative and visual image analysis.
· Extracts and records relevant information from clinical records and image data.
· Organizes and maintains databases, trackers and filing systems.
· Generates and reports image and output data questions and software anomalies.
· Proctors Clinical Readers during image read activities.
· Assists with the operational management of studies as needed and upon request.
· Participates and presents at Company meetings as needed and upon request.
· Provides training and demonstrations on the use of the Company Information System.
· Participates output data review and resolution as needed and upon request.
· Participates in computer system acceptance testing as needed and upon request.
· Performs other departmental and study-related activities as needed and upon request.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Requires an undergraduate degree, preferably in a science or medical-related field.
· Experience in a research-related field preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to work with deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
Please send us your CV with cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org why you feel you would be a great fit for this position, and asset to our team.
MedQIA is a leader in bringing imaging biomarker science to clinical trials. Our biomarker R&D program is a multidisciplinary, collaborative effort encompassing imaging physics, computer vision, pattern classification, biostatistics, and radiological sciences. Our proprietary IBIS information system is key to providing global clinical trial support for all phases and across all major indications. We provide a full range of CRO services and handle all aspects of your clinical trial from planning to completion. Specializing in delivering cutting-edge quantitative imaging biomarkers in Phase I through IV studies of clinical trials for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies.
We offer competitive benefits, along with a matching 401k, Flexible Spending Account, a collaborative work environment and an exciting opportunity to work with leaders in the QIA field. Unlike the big pharma companies who scale resources depending on a studies success, MedQIA's solid organic growth encourages long term employment and internal advancement. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, and would like to work with pioneers in the development and use of computer vision technology for QIA. Get to know MedQIA at www.medqia.com