- Internships /
- Lead Accountant
Lead AccountantBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Lead Accountant will lead the Accounting team. The Senior Accountant will verify and reconcile invoices, controlling expenses and compile reports by completing payments in a timely manner and maintaining accurate records.
· Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing, presenting and completing action plans; implementing productivity and quality standards; resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; presenting and implementing change
· Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports
· Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures and protocols
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
· Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
· Meets or exceeds goals as required by the CFO or CEO
· Compiles and Presents Reports to CFO and CEO, recommending changes as needed to make improvements
· Other duties as required
Skills & Competencies: Must be an expert with Quick Books and Excel . Great Plains experience is a plus. Must be familiar with Legal Compliance, SFAS Rules, GAAP, Accounting, Managing Processes, Reporting Research Results, Resilience, Proactive, Excellent Communication, Team Coordination, Motivating Others, Attention to Detail, Math Skills.
Benefits and Compensation
· Benefits package
· Veterinary discounts
· Website and retail discount
· Bring your pet to work Friday
· Vendor sponsored lunches
· High-tech environment
· Large break/game room
At, HealthyPets, we are dedicated to helping and strengthening the bond between humans and animals by only providing quality products. We offer non- prescription medications, all-natural and nutritional supplements as well as a huge variety of pet supplies. Whether you're looking for a great deal on pet supplies or simply looking to keep your pets healthy, HealthyPets is your one stop shop.