- Internships /
- Business Development Representative
Business Development RepresentativeBookmark This
North American Roofing
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
As a Business Development Representative, you will create relationships with new and existing customers using all methods of contact including (phone, email, etc.). You’ll learn the ins and outs of the Sale!
Our Business Development Center offers a no office, collaborative work environment with access to walking trails, onsite café and gym. Career roadmap provided with attainable benchmarks and measurable goals. You will know where you stand at all times while growing and adding new skills.
Why Grow Your Career with North American Roofing?
Top 12 Reasons to Join the North American Roofing Team:
- Competitive starting salary
- Bonus program that rewards your success
- Employer sponsored healthcare options including medical, vision & dental
- Employer matched 401(k) Savings Plan
- Access to Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off for volunteering in your community
- Perks Program with deep discounts for your everyday needs, plus entertainment (movies, concerts, and more)!
- Career advancement training
- Help paying for an advanced degree
- Wellness programs
- Progressive, people-centric culture
- Holiday & Paid Time Off
What we’ll train you to do:
- Develop contacts across various industries
- Work closely with a Sales Rep developing qualified leads
- Conduct outbound prospecting and relationship building activities
- Creatively work with Marketing and Sales Rep to develop and continue to build upon market marketing plan
- Help maintain the health of our internal CRM system
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Excellent communication skills using multiple formats
- Highly motivated, energetic, goal-driven personality
- Desire to grow with a progressive national company
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Windows
North American Roofing Services is a third generation national company built on a foundation of integrity, hard work and committed team members. We are the 3rd largest commercial/industrial roofing contractor in the U.S., holding the prestigious Firestone President's Club Master Contractor (only one of thirty in the country), Carlisle Centurion, GAF Master Select (top 1% of contractors nationwide) and Johns Manville Summit award status for volume and quality.
We continue the tradition of installing value-engineered roofing systems and servicing these systems in all 50 states across the country, growing our list of satisfied customers in various industries and maintaining a healthy, engaging, safe working environment for our team.
North American Roofing is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug-free workplace.
Visit us at naroofing.com.