- Internships /
- Lead HVAC Installer
Lead HVAC InstallerBookmark This
Green Valley Cooling & Heating
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Working At Green Valley Cooling & Heating -- the Value To You
What does it mean to work at Green Valley Cooling & Heating? A lot. From programs and benefits that support your financial, physical and emotional health to opportunities to build your knowledge and expand your career, the company makes working here a valuable experience in many ways.
Green Valley Cooling & Heating, recipient of the Bryant 2015 Dealer of the Year award, is actively a lead HVAC Installer for our team.
We prefer a professional installer with TEP Check-Me certification. Our Lead installer must be able to direct others in the proper installation techniques, and must be able to troubleshoot system issues.
So, if you have great communication skills, enjoy helping others, are a skilled HVAC technician who can troubleshoot residential systems, and want to be part of an amazing team, apply in person today at 645 W Ward Ln, Green Valley, AZ.
- Troubleshoot residential heating and cooling systems.
- Perform routine maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Communicate professionally with customers.
- Two years or more of experience in the industry.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills.
- EPA certification.
- Must own tools used in the service of HVAC equipment.
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must pass background check.
- Drug test required.
- Authorized to work in United States
- NATE certification a plus.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Climb ladders.
- Work outdoors in hot and cold temperatures.
- Operate service vehicles.
Green Valley Heating & Cooling Staff
We have grown from a one man operation to an experienced staff of over 30. Our office and shop are located at 645 W. Ward Lane in the heart of Green Valley. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in the installation and service of cooling and heating equipment. Our company has devoted significant resources to indoor air quality services and we currently have staff with certifications as Council-certified Indoor Environmentalist, and all of our team members are certified as healthy air specialists. We are the only licensed Aeroseal Dealer in the Santa Cruz River Valley.
We are the first dealer in Arizona to receive the Bryant Factory Authorized designation. Green Valley Cooling is a six time winner of the Bryant Gold Medal of Excellence and we were awarded the Bryant 2015 Dealer of the Year. Over the past five years the company has achieved a 99.5% rating in total customer satisfaction from customer completed surveys. In 2007 and 2011, the company was awarded the Top Award for Ethics in Business by the Southern Arizona BBB. We also won the Arizona Small Business Associations Top Customer Service award for southern Arizona and won the Green Valley Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award twice.