- Internships /
- Licensed Clinical Therapist
Licensed Clinical TherapistBookmark This
Utah Behavior Services
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Utah Behavior Services is looking for part-time or full-time LCSW, LMFT, or LCMHC to work in the North Wasatch region, with an office located in Riverdale. Responsibilities include:
• Coordinating with a dynamic multidisciplinary team to ensure cohesion of services and delivery of quality care to clients.
• Performing assessments for clients and developing detailed, comprehensive treatment plans.
• Having familiarity and ability to use a variety of assessment tools beyond the traditional bio-psycho-social assessment that are behaviorally focused.
• Monitoring client’s progress with treatment goals for the home and school environment, including in-home sessions and on-site observations and service delivery at schools.
• Providing collaborative services in teaching and coaching parents, teachers, school counselors and school administration to help client generalize skills and have access to least-restrictive protocols.
• Possessing clear understanding of Utah’s laws and procedures regarding mandatory reporting of suspicion of abuse.
• Compiling and including reports in documentation on client progress using specified data points related to target behaviors.
• Providing individual, family and group psychotherapy with ability to utilize a variety of therapy models.
• Teaching psycho-educational and social skills groups.
• Completing required documentation of services and work performed within timeframe of agency standards.
• Creating Behavior Intervention Plans, Behavior Summary Plans and Functional Behavioral Assessments for use in obtaining maintaining services in coordinating care systems, as well as to meet requirements for audits from insurance providers and related funding sources.
• Master degree in Social Work, Psychology, or other licensure-eligible field of study.
• Strong preference will be given to those who hold a current, unrestricted LCSW, LMFT, or LCMHC license. However, consideration will be given to those who hold a CSW and are actively working towards obtaining LCSW credential, or similar clinical credentials.
o Applicant may have a Master degree in a related behavioral or mental health field, and demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and abilities in behavioral therapy techniques and behavior change principles.
• 2+ years of experience working in a therapist/clinician position, preference given to experience specific to working with clients with Autism, and to those who are comfortable and confident working with children and adolescents.
• Strong knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis principles and ability to apply these principles in the work with clients and their families. If you are unable to describe Applied Behavior Analysis and its key principles, you need not apply.
• Firm understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorder, related developmental delays, ADHD, and anxiety, as well as the dynamics of comorbid mental and behavioral health issues.
• Knowledge and ability to apply said knowledge of Early Intervention best-practices
- If offer of employment is made, applicant must pass a Background Check and Drug Test.
- Must have own transportation
- Hours are flexible according to the needs of the client and treatment team.
- Pay is dependent upon experience