- Internships /
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)Bookmark This
Bayview Nursing & Rehab
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
** NOW OFFERING A $500 SIGN-ON BONUS**
Come join our dedicated team of Healthcare professionals in a warm and caring environment at BayView Nursing & Rehab.
We are seeking a FT Licensed Practical Nurse to maintain or improve the patients health and to maintain our patient satisfaction by providing direct nursing care and oversight to the residents.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the residents are comfortable and ensuring their satisfaction with the medical care and personal attention they receive
- Ensuring family satisfaction of our resident care
- Maintains accurate documentation of care given
- Maintains professionalism at all times
- Ensures that tasks are completed satisfactorily
- Valid Georgia LPN license in good standing
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB and drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Prior long-term care experience is preferred but not required
Come join our team of associates who have passion!We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
BayView Nursing and Rehab Community, a 63 bed nursing and rehabilitation community in Nahunta, Georgia, has a heritage of caring and providing quality skilled and rehabilitative services to seniors in southeastern Georgia.
- High school or equivalent
- Long Term Care: 2 years
- Supervisory / Management: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- GA LPN license in good standing