- Internships /
- Certified Home Health Aide - CHHA
Certified Home Health Aide - CHHABookmark This
GFK Home Health Care
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Seeking a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
Shift Available (Long Beach, CA):
Saturday & Sunday, 7:00am -11:00am
Each shift is 4 hours and must be at the times stated. Candidates must be able to complete shifts on both Saturday and Sunday.
Alternate Shift Available (Anaheim, CA):
5 hour shifts for 2 days a week (timing of shift based on availability)
Shifts must equal 10 hours a week total and to be completed on Saturday, Sunday or Monday weekly.
Let us know your shift of interest when applying!
CHHA will perform duties as assigned by Clinical Supervisor or Case Manager including baths, oral hygiene, nail care, foot care, skin care, pressure relief, dressing patient, feeding and transferring patient.
Other job duties include:
· Take accurate vital signs
· Assist patient with ambulation as necessary
· Assist with nutritional and dietary needs
· Charting according to professional standards
· Work as part of the interdisciplinary team.
· Identify and communicate all findings to Case Manager or Clinical Supervisor
- Current Home Health Aide Certification obtained by:
- Completion of a certified home health aide course
- Certified by State Department of Health Services
- California Driver’s License and automobile insurance preferred
- Current CPR
- Establishes and maintains professional, cooperative interpersonal relations with other staff members, physicians, patients, patient family members, and public as appropriate, while assuring confidentiality of all patient information.
- Observes, documents, and coordinates with the Clinical Supervisor and Case Manager regarding any changes to patient condition.
- Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively with the Case Manager, family/caregiver and other interdisciplinary team members to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the patient/family/ caregiver.
- Participates in team conferences and mandatory education as requested.
- Fulfills the obligation of assigned shift assignments. Coordinates all scheduling with the office prior to start of shift.
- Promotes departmental and system compliance with legal, regulatory, and accreditation-related program and performance improvement efforts with all internal and direct report personnel.
- 1 year experience in a home health setting
- Ability to communicate in additional languages
- If available please call (714) 828-0474 or apply online at www.gfkhomehealthcare.com.
Competitive & Sick pay