- Internships /
- Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVNBookmark This
GFK Home Health Care
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Part Time and Full Time Positions available. Shift Care positions currently available.
Full time:40 hrs/week
Part Time: Varies
We are looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) who will provide skilled care to the patient as ordered by the physician and in compliance with the Nurse Practice Act for Vocational Nurses, regulations established by the Federal/State laws, agency policies and procedures and The Joint Commission standards.
The candidate will provide direct patient care. Assisting the patient with personal care, activities of daily living, nutritional and dietary needs.
- One year of current skilled nursing experience in Pediatrics and/or Adults is required.
- Current California Vocational Nurse License
- California Driver’s License and automobile insurance preferred
- BLS required.
- G-tube, Tracheotomy and Ventilator competent preferred.
- Establishes and maintains professional, cooperative interpersonal relations with other staff members, physicians, patients, patient family members, and public as appropriate, while assuring confidentiality of all patient information.
- Observes, documents, and coordinates with the physician and Case Manager the need for changes in medications and/or treatments.
- Promotes preventative and therapeutic nursing procedures and techniques as ordered by the physician and/or per TrinityCare procedures.
- Assist the patient with personal care, activities of daily living, nutritional and dietary needs.
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively with the Case Manager, family/caregiver and other interdisciplinary team members to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the patient/family/ caregiver.
- Participates in team conferences and mandatory education as requested.
- Fulfills the obligation of assigned shift assignments. Coordinates all scheduling with the office prior to start of shift.
- Promotes departmental and system compliance with legal, regulatory, and accreditation-related program and performance improvement efforts with all internal and direct report personnel.
- Current CPR
- PPD or chest x-ray if applicable
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (full time employees only)
- Sick Pay
- Retirement plan (401K)