- Internships /
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (Home Health)
Licensed Vocational Nurses (Home Health)Bookmark This
Grandcare Health Services
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are a growing Home Health, Palliative Care, Homecare, at-home Concierge & Wellness Services company headquartered in Southern California. We are looking for LVN's to help us provide the highest level of care and compassion to our hospice patients.
The nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of our Director of Patient Care Services. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working with members of the team to help meet positive patient care results.
Essential Job Functions:
* Provides direct patient care.
* Implements plan of care initiated by the clinician.
* Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
* Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information patient to diagnosis
and plan of care.
* Participates in coordination of Hospice services appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (i.e. MSW, CHHAs, etc.).
* Performs other duties as assigned by the DPCS.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- 1 year minimum home health experience.
- Current CPR.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
- Currently licensed as a nurse in the State of California.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Spanish Speaking, preferred but not required.
- Willingness to open cases on weekends and after hours.
- Valid Driver License.
- Current auto insurance.
- Physical/TB Test must be within 6 months.