- Internships /
- Logistics Brokerage Sales
Logistics Brokerage SalesBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Department: Brokerage / Logistics
Position: Executive Sales Representative
Objective: To develop, maintain and profitably sell brokerage services in an efficient and professional manner.
**REQUIRES AT LEAST 3 YEARS IN LOGISTICS SALES**
Ready for an exciting change? JBS is seeking an experienced, hardworking industry savvy Sales Professional for our Naperville logistics office. The position will be responsible for securing new ground, air and ocean shipments while building upon and maintaining current business relationships. This position includes a base salary plus an unlimited commission! In addition to competitive compenstation, JBS offers great benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, Voluntary Life, 401k and more!
1. Generate new business opportunities
2. Maintain current clients for JBS Logistics while following company policies.
3. Work with JBS operations and customer service departments to insure proper communications regarding specific customer requirements and correct billing procedures.
4. Self-educate regarding the brokerage industry by reading periodic journals, enrolling in on-line courses, attending industry (TIA) workshops, etc…
5. Communicate with customer when problems occur with delays, damages, etc…
6. Enter prices into TMS correctly to ensure timely invoicing.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Excellent communication skills (phone, email)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook is required
- Experience with WMS/TMS systems is a plus
- Must be proficient in data entry and management
- Must be organized and pay attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have good problem-solving skills and can be a team player