- Internships /
- Logistics Sales Executive
Logistics Sales ExecutiveBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Department: Transportation Brokerage / Logistics
Position: Executive Sales Representative
Objective: To develop, maintain and profitably sell brokerage services in an efficient and professional manner.
**REQUIRES AT LEAST 3 YEARS IN TRANSPORTATION BROKERAGE SUPPLY CHAIN SALES**
Ready for an exciting challenge? JBS is seeking an experienced, hardworking "Transportation" industry savvy Sales Professional working out of our 310,000 square foot Naperville logistics office. The position will be responsible for securing new business focusing on volume LTL, Full Truckload and Warehouse Services. This position includes a base salary plus an unlimited commission! In addition to competitive compenstation, JBS offers great benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, Voluntary Life, 401k and more!
1. Generate new business opportunities
2. Maintain current clients for JBS Logistics while following company policies.
3. Work with JBS operations and customer service departments to insure proper communications regarding specific customer requirements and correct billing procedures.
4. Self-educate regarding the brokerage industry by reading periodic journals, enrolling in on-line courses, attending industry (TIA) workshops, etc…
5. Communicate with customer when problems occur with delays, damages, etc…
6. Enter prices into TMS correctly to ensure timely invoicing.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Excellent communication skills (phone, email)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook is required
- Experience with WMS/TMS systems is a plus
- Must be proficient in data entry and management
- Must be organized and pay attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have good problem-solving skills and can be a team player