- Internships /
- Lot Manager - Repossession
Lot Manager - RepossessionBookmark This
National Asset Recovery Specialists, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Are you looking for an opportunity to
- Play a vital role in the financial success of a company?
- Be recognized for your outstanding contributions?
- Enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from a job well done?
- Be appreciated for your hard work?
National Asset Recovery Specialists, Inc. is one of the most respected repossession firms in Ohio and we are expanding and growing our entire organization. We are seeking a full-time Yard Manager in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. The auto repossession industry is strong and vibrant. National Asset Recovery Specialists, Inc. plays an important role in keeping the Cincinnati Ohio economy going. A Yard Manager plays a powerful role in coordination among the various departments in our company. Here is a brief outline of the job responsibilities you will have:
· Removing and logging all personal property items from the vehicle
· Performing a condition report and taking detailed photos on all vehicles that are repossessed
· Releasing a high volume of vehicles to customers and transport companies
· Maintaining yard cleanliness and safety in a warehouse
· Communicating with difficult customers in a calm and professional manner
We are expanding and growing. You can be a part of something special with National Asset Recovery Specialists, Inc. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with us depends solely on your qualifications.
· High school diploma with a continuous record of learning
· Proven ability and experience working in an outside environment at least 50% of the time without direct supervision
· Previous experience in driving a tow truck is a big plus.
ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· Reliable, good work ethic, high integrity, and drug free (abuse of illegal and legal drugs)
· Clean, presentable appearance
· Able to read, write and speak English with reasonable capability in order to communicate with customers, employees, and vendors.
· Meet the attendance schedule as agreed upon with your supervisor
· Minimum of 23 years of age
· Be able to lift 50 lbs. to your waist
· Warehouse experience
· Phone, written and verbal skills a must
· Have knowledge of autos, boats, trailers and other types of equipment
· Must be detail oriented
· IF YOU HAVE A MINIMUM OF 1-YEAR REPOSSESSION EXPERIENCE, WE OFFER A SIGINING BONUS!
We want to talk with you if you have applicable experience, a positive attitude and a desire to grow in your overall skills as a professional.
If you meet most of the above requirements, we would ask you to apply as we would like a chance to talk with you. Thank you.
Why work for us? Because we are a company that takes care of its people and treats them with respect. We are a team and we take particular pride in our team. It makes a difference when you work for an organization that focuses on doing things the right way. We encourage you to think about joining our team.