- Internships /
- Machine Operator
Machine OperatorBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The purpose of the machine operator is to produce product within their area of assigned responsibility according to all quality and safety policies and procedures.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and operations applicable popcorn packaging/ printing equipment such as gearboxes, photoeyes,conveyors, wrappers,cartoners and case packaging
- Performing required quality checks in a timely manner to ensure product meets all safety and quality standards
- Following all company policies and procedures including safety, environmental and housekeeping
- Following the direction of the team leader as determined
- Working in a team environment with integrity and commitment to the established processes and procedures and treat everyone with respect
- Background check and drug screen required
Since 1946, Spherion has placed millions of talented individuals in rewarding administrative, clerical, light industrial, customer service, non-clinical healthcare and professional jobs. Filling a broad mix of flexible, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions, Spherion is a trusted recruiting and staffing partner to more than 3,000 companies nationwide.