- Internships /
- Machine Operator
Machine OperatorBookmark This
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- During an operation, operators carefully monitor the machine, making changes to speed, feed rates or fabric position to ensure accurate reproduction of the plans.
- After a sample fabric has been produced, machine operators verify that the fabric meets specifications of the orders by using a variety calipers
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
TEMP TO PERM POSITION, SWING SHIFT 8HR SHIFTS
Serving the staffing industry since 1965, Remedy Intelligent Staffing matches talent with opportunity. Whether you're a job seeker looking for work or a business with recruiting needs, we've got you covered. With over 400 offices nationwide, we are a part of The Employbridge Family of Staffing Companies, a top 10 industry leader.