- Internships /
- Machine Operator/Packer/QC Inspector $10/hour
Machine Operator/Packer/QC Inspector $10/hourBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Blow Mold Operator will perform visual inspection of plastic molded components to produce the highest quality automotive products used in suspension, transmission, and steering gears.
- Package components with correct part number and inspect for quality
- Keep Blow Molding area and machines clean and free from scrap
- Demonstrate knowledge of and follow all safety procedures, including lock-out/tag-out, proper lifting techniques, and handling of fire extinguishers.
- Properly complete operator quality assurance paperwork, and monitor quality level of molded products by sampling and performing quality inspections.
- All other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of GMPs to ensure hygienic security of components
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive work.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- High school education
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Minimum of one year manufacturing experience required
***Clean Criminal Background and Drug Screen required***
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- Manufacturing, Machine Operating, Quality Checks, ability to measure and follow written instructions: 1 year
CHASE Philosophy Our goal is to honor God by applying Biblical principles to the workplace.
We try to maintain the highest ethical standards and try to always do the right thing.
We strive to always practice the Golden Rule, treating all others like we want to be treated.
We value excellence in performance at the corporate level, the branch level, and the individual level.
For 32 years we have helped tens of thousands of people accomplish their goals. This includes people looking for full-time jobs, those looking for opportunities to earn money for a short period of time , those seeking to improve skills and learn new ones, and new grads entering the work force wanting to get some experience.