- Internships /
- Machine Operators-3rd shift
Machine Operators-3rd shiftBookmark This
Express Employment Professionals
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Express Employment Professionals has a great company in the Western Suburbs that is looking for dependable and hard- working machine operators. You will be operating a plastic injection mold machine. The duties of the machine operator are as follows:
- Sets up and operate injection-molding machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials: Install dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and hand tools.
- Dump premixed plastic powders or pellets into hopper, and start machine.
- Pull lever to close dies and inject plastic into dies to cast part.
- Remove finished product from dies, using hand tools.
- Trim excess material from part, using knife.
- May mix thermoplastic materials and coloring pigments in mixing machine, according to formula.
- May grind scrap plastic into powder for re-use
This position is Sunday -Thursday from 10:48pm-7am paying $13.50.
If you are interested in the machine operator position apply today! www.expresspros-chanhassen.com