- Internships /
- Maintenance Manager-Manufacturing-
Maintenance Manager-Manufacturing-Bookmark This
The Yeater Group
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Please note: You must be a US citizen or authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Please don’t waste your time or ours by apply without the above requirements.
We currently have a position open for a Maintenance Manager based in Akron, OH. I thought I would check with you to see if you might know of anyone who would be interested
Our Client, headquartered in Akron, Ohio, is the leading manufacturer and marketer of branded healthcare, pain management and fitness products for the rehabilitation, therapy, and professional wellness markets. They are the number one provider of product solutions to physical and occupational therapists, athletic trainers, chiropractors, and massage therapists with strong and growing business extensions into consumer retail, International markets and a legacy specialty manufacturing business.
Manage Maintenance Technicians to ensure that repairs and maintenance programs achieve desire results and appropriate timeliness.
Oversee maintenance request system.
• Work with vendors to complete contracted repairs and service.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment for all personnel.
• Assist Maintenance Technicians in repairs of equipment.
• Oversee preventive maintenance program.
• Work on special projects as assigned.
• Five to ten years of Plant Maintenance Management experience and Bachelor’s/Technical Degree.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
• Mechanical, electrical and pneumatic troubleshooting
• Intermediate to advanced skill using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• 3+ years of supervisory experience
Base Salary - DOE
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
2+ to 5 years experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Never
-Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Supervision of 5+ employees
- Rubber equipment experience preferred
- Technical degree
Industry: Manufacturing & Production
Job Category: Engineering - Industrial / Manufacturing
Hours Per Week: 40
Visa Candidate Considered: No