- Internships /
- Maintenance Technician
Maintenance TechnicianBookmark This
Quincy Street Inc
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are currently seeking a hands-on, experienced individual for our Maintenanceteam. The ideal candidate for this position will have the following characteristics and experience:
· Proven skills in performing general equipment repair
· Preventative maintenance experience
· Electrical Experience including trouble shooting and repairing PLC Controls
· Demonstrated experience in pneumatics and hydraulics
· TIG Welding Experience
· A working knowledge of industrial Ammonia and Freon refrigeration
· A TEAM PLAYER, with demonstrated ability to work within a team environment and develop with others
· A strong set of core values that transcends both personal and professional environments.
· Prior experience in the Food Industry a plus
For confidential consideration direct your resume via ZipRecruiter or mail to:
Quincy Street, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
13350 Quincy Street
Holland, MI 49424
Quincy Street, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our organization offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to those who are willing to engage, work diligently, and participate in personal, professional, and organizational growth.