- Internships /
- Maintenance Worker
Maintenance WorkerBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
1. Maintains all backup shuffle machines.
2. Inspects all shuffle machines on floor for daily maintenance.
3. Removes and clean dirty machines.
4. Replaces worn parts as needed.
5. Troubleshoots and diagnoses all machine related problems.
6. Maintains and cleans workstation.
7. Responsible for keeping assigned section safe and orderly.
8. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the Shift Manager and Casino Operations office.
Work Experience Required: Entry-level position with prior Casino experience preferred.
Education: High School Diploma and/or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
Other Requirements: Must be able to speak, read, and understand English. Must have knowledge of card deck and shoe cards of all games played in the Casino, including pan and poker cards. Must have excellent vision and dexterity and basic communication skills is a must. Must demonstrate positive/enthusiastic approach to all assignments. Outstanding attendance/punctuality. Must be clean, well-groomed, and have a professional appearance. Attendance and punctuality are an essential function of the position.
Commerce Casino operates 24 hours, 7 days a week. Schedules may vary depending on business needs.
The Commerce Hotel & Casino is located in Los Angeles by the Citadel Outlets and offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!