- Internships /
- Maitre D
Maitre DBookmark This
Cescaphe Event Group
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
As our needs continue to grow, we are pleased to be seeking a Maître d’. This role is a part-time position requiring both weekday and weekend day/night availability.
The Maître d’ is responsible for facilitating and maintaining an atmosphere of extraordinary hospitality for our clients and guests. The Maître d’ reports to and works in coordination with the Event Manager to oversee the event and ensure it is set up perfectly according to the details provided by the Event Manager. The Maître D’ will also work in cooperation and coordination with the venue’s Head Server and Event Chef.
The Maître d’ acts as the direct contact for the event’s host, and gives impeccable service that surpasses their expectations. By leading our service team, the Maître d’ meets and exceeds our high event standards of exceptional client service, guest satisfaction, food quality, and cleanliness. Each team member is expected to assist when and where necessary during an event to ensure flawless execution. The Maître d’ will be expected to perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Associates Degree from a two-year college or High school diploma with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
· Minimum 3 years related experience and/or training
· Minimum of 21 years of age
· RAMP Certificate (or obtain within 90 days of hire)
· Possess exceptional people skills and comfortable interacting in social situations
· Able to communicate and understand English
· Have excellent verbal skills, including proper grammar and writing skills
· Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours)
We provide compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, paid time off, 401K and medical benefits, if applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation or disability or any other classifications protected by local, state and federal laws.