- Internships /
- Managed Care Reporting Analyst to $100k
Managed Care Reporting Analyst to $100kBookmark This
The Confidential Search Company
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Managed Care Reporting Analyst
Central Massachusetts Independent Physician Association
$80 – 100k
Central Massachusetts Independent Physician Association (CMIPA) located in Worcester, MA is the area’s largest multi-specialty clinically integrated physician group not affiliated with a hospital. CMIPA has over 200 member physicians who have privileges at UMass Memorial Health Care and Saint Vincent Hospital.
CMIPA was formed in 1998 with a mission to advance the independent practice of medicine, providing more choices for physicians and patients, leading to better care.
Under the direction of the Senior Health Data Analyst as well as the Vice President of Finance and Operations, the Managed Care Reporting Analyst will compile, validate and analyze healthcare cost, quality and utilization data.
Starting salary is up to $90k, depending on background and experience.
The Managed Care Reporting Analyst will:
· Have the ability to construct and manipulate large databases
· Produce reports and dashboards regarding healthcare cost, quality, utilization and population management
· Provide analytical support to CMIPA administration including contracting, finance and medical management on a routine and ad hoc basis
· Compile reports and dashboards on utilization and cost data from various sources in preparation of medical management reports and analysis.
· Prepare and analyze physician performance data as well as claim and membership information.
· Provide support for special projects, which may include collecting and analyzing claim data in preparation for payer contract negotiations.
· Prepare, compile and consolidate data for reporting to organizational leadership.
· Support Medical Management and Finance/Operations Staffs.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Experience analyzing and manipulating large data sets
· Medical terminology and healthcare insurance claim knowledge required.
· Minimum of 3 years of Healthcare Payor or Provider experience is required
· Minimum of 3 – 5 years of health data analysis experience
· Familiarity with Athena Coordinator Enterprise preferred
· Excellent analytical skills
· Detail oriented
· Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Work, Excel, Access and Powerpoint
· Strong communications skills – verbal and written
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
· Ability to perform at a high level of effectiveness in a fast paced environment
· Self-starter with the ability to function with minimal supervision
· Must be comfortable working as a part of a small administrative team
The Confidential Search Company is an executive recruiting firm and we have been engaged on a retained, exclusive basis to conduct this search, screen all candidates and assist our client, CMIPA make their hiring decision.
All inquiries and referrals will be treated completely confidentially.
Resumes and all inquiries and referrals should be directed to:
The Confidential Search Company
We are conducting an executive search for a Corporate Director of Revenue Cycle (Director) for our client, a strong Massachusetts not for profit healthcare system located on the South Shore of Massachusetts. The System consists of a very large multi-specialty, multi-site physician group practice and a 200 – 300 bed, not for profit community teaching hospital.