- Internships /
- Management Development Program -- Sales/Service
Management Development Program -- Sales/ServiceBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
GEICO is looking for bright, driven college seniors and graduates to join our accelerated Management Development Program in the Customer Service track. The goal of this 1.5 year* management training program is to develop future business leaders to help us continue on our path of steady growth, profitability and success.
As a management trainee in Customer Service, you will learn all about what makes GEICO the fastest growing auto insurer in the U.S. and the choice of more than 13 million customers. You will be provided a solid foundation for leading a team within our Customer Service department.
In this development program, you will:
- Attend industry-leading training and earn your professional insurance license
- Gain hands-on customer service experience and build credibility by doing the job you'll one day manage
- Be mentored by successful GEICO managers
- Build your ability to motivate, inspire and develop a team through our comprehensive supervisor preparation curriculum, development seminars and management forums
- Coach customer service associates and demonstrate your team management skills
- Work on real life business projects and make meaningful contributions
- Demonstrate your ability to achieve top results in customer service
This program is your first step toward building a rewarding career with GEICO. If you are intellectually curious and driven to be the best, there are no limits to the opportunity for you to advance your career here.
Nearly 80% of our management team started their GEICO careers in an entry level position including our CEO. It's up to you how far you'll go at GEICO!
* Progression through the program is based upon performance.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or a related field
- At least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Demonstrated leadership experience on campus, within the community and/or at work
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong communication, relationship building and organizational skills
- U.S. work authorization; sponsorship is not available for this program