- Internships /
- Mechanical Engineer (BSME + 7-10yr exp required)
Mechanical Engineer (BSME + 7-10yr exp required)Bookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are looking to fill a full time Mechanical Engineer position with an automotive supplier located in the area of Russellville / Auburn, KY. This position requires a BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering and 7-10 years of related manufacturing experience with a thorough knowledge of machine design, CAD, tooling, machine installation, developing PFEMA, E-Coat/Powder Coat Painting Process Experience.
Salary range: $55k to $80k DOE
If you fit the job description below, send your resume for consideration.
Provides engineering analysis and evaluation of complex technical manufacturing problems, and provides the support needed to improve quality, productivity, and safety. Works closely with contractors, vendors, plant and corporate staff, and production and maintenance team members to improve existing capabilities and develop new ones. Responsible for all engineering aspects of the plants Pre-Treatment, E-Coat, Powder Coat and Waste Water Treatment Process as well as other mechanical engineering duties assigned.
B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering, with 7-10 years manufacturing work experience. Well developed verbal, written, problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills. Thorough knowledge of machine design, CAD, tooling, machine installation, developing PFEMA, E-Coat/Powder Coat Painting Process Experience.
Prior engineering experience in a manufacturing environment. Working knowledge of PLC Programming, GML, Servo Systems, Robotics, Working Knowledge of Pre-Treatment/E-Coat/Powder Coat systems and Supervisory Experience with Maintenance Personnel.
1) Evaluate and manage capital and kaizen projects in a time-critical environment.
2) Provide analysis, evaluation and review of problems regarding automation, advanced methods and equipment, material handling, layout and material flow.
3) Provide alternative solutions to anticipated or actual technical and/or business related manufacturing problems.
4) Develop safeguards and improve team member safety through process improvements.
5) Provide training to production and maintenance team members.
6) Provide trouble shooting assistance to production and maintenance team members.
7) Develop new equipment specifications, tooling and other associated requirements.
8) Design new equipment or redesign existing equipment, and coordinate its fabrication, assembly, installation, and startup as needed.
9) Provide daily leadership to hourly maintenance personnel
10) Maintain all mechanical functions of plant painting process
11) Actively and aggressively support 6S policies and procedures
Responsible for performing tasks in an environmentally safe and legal manner, conforming to all applicable site/departmental environmental programs, and promptly communicating issues of environmental concern to the Human Resources Manager.