- Internships /
- Medical Provider (seeking NP, PA, or Physician) - Full Time
Medical Provider (seeking NP, PA, or Physician) - Full TimeBookmark This
Community Health Center, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Full Time Medical Provider - New Britain CT
- Accepting applications from qualified Physicians, Physician Assistants, or Nurse Practitioners.
- Sign on bonuses & a competitive salary!
As a Primary Care Provider for Community Health Center, you will:
- Provide a full scope of medical services largely geared to underserved populations
- Receive strong clinical support services and work in an innovative practice environment utilizing Advanced Access scheduling
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary practice that offers a blend of individual and population based care
- Be on call no more than one in four nights and weekends
- MD/DO from approved medical/osteopathy school and graduation from accredited residency program in family practice
- Must be board-certified within 24 months of commencing employment at CHC and hold license or be eligible for license in State of CT
- Bi-lingual skills English/Spanish preferred
- Graduate of an accredited Master of Science in Nursing program with a specialty as a Family Nurse Practitioner ANA certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- State of Connecticut APRN and RN licensure (within 12 months) required.
- Bi-Lingual Skills English/Spanish preferred
Medical - State of Connecticut (Licensure Required)
Medical - At least 18 months in related / applicable medical setting
Community Health Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including medical/dental plans, tuition reimbursement, short term/long term disability coverage, 403b plan with discretionary company match/contribution, flexible spending plans, group life insurance coverage, Employee Assistance Program, classroom based/on-line computer skill development resources and more! Please note that completion of a background check, receipt of proof of eligibility to work in the United States, and completion of all requirements of our Infection Control policy will be required prior to working at Community Health Center, Inc.
Apply to requisition #2016-5215 at: