- Internships /
- Mortgage Doc Drawer
Mortgage Doc DrawerBookmark This
Commerce Home Mortgage
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Responsible for preparing the Closing Disclosure and drawing docs for multiple programs and states. ensuring that all required documentation is in each file and in compliance with state and federal regulations has been met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain current knowledge of Policies and Procedures as they relate to documents and funding for Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA and various grant programs.
- Accurate and timely review of all loan documents.
- Accurate and timely input of information found on loan documents.
- Review Closing Disclosure to ensure compliance. Knowledge of TRID.
- Sign off funding conditions as they are received and met on wet states.
- Performs accurate input of all required funding fields, balance wire on wet states.
- Other Duties as Assigned.:
- Minimum three (3) years in mortgage industry with specific experience as a Doc Drawer
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment
- High level of integrity and confidentiality require