- Internships /
- Mortgage Loan Funder
Mortgage Loan FunderBookmark This
Commerce Home Mortgage
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Responsible for drawing docs and reviewing a high volume of loan funding packages, ensuring that all required documentation is in each file and compliance with state and federal regulations has been met prior to funding disbursement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain current knowledge of Policies and Procedures as they relate to documents and funding for Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA and various grant programs.
- Accurate and timely review of all loan documents.
- Review Closing Disclosure, must have knowledge of TRID.
- Accurate and timely reconciliation of all fees and figures relating to each loan.
- Prepares a complete list of all outstanding items remaining after review or corrections that must be made prior to loan funding and sends to appropriate parties.
- Sign off funding conditions as they are received and met.
- Performs accurate input of all required funding fields.
- Request wire once all final conditions signed off.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- Minimum three (3) years in mortgage industry with specific experience as a Funder
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment
- High level of integrity and confidentiality require