- Internships /
- Mortgage Loan Processor
Mortgage Loan ProcessorBookmark This
MC Financial, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The mortgage Loan Processor will process loans in a timely and efficient manner to ensure a clean approval and a timely closing. The Processor will work directly with the sales team to facilitate documents, as needed, for loan submission into Underwriting and then to Closing. This position requires frequent communication with the sales team, underwriter, and closing.
Top 3 Responsibilities and how you will be measured:
- Close Every Loan on Time - Measurement: Review all new files within 48 hours and publish a needs list via phone and email
- Collect all Conditions from Borrower - Measurement: Submit all files to underwriting fifteen days prior to close of escrow date.
- Create Raving Fan Realtors and Borrowers - Measurement: Have documents in title two days prior to close of escrow date.
Job Duties are but not limited to:
- Review new loan submissions from Loan Officer or Approval Specialist within 48 hours of receipt.
- Verify loan is complete with checklist and accompanying disclosures, documents, needs list, anticipated or confirmed program/investor, and etc.
- Return any incomplete loans back to Operations Manager with explanation, so they may complete and resubmit.
- Request any additional items needed from borrower to complete loan.
- Order and receive VODs, VOEs, appraisal, title, and etc. as appropriate.
- Compile and process all documents as received in a timely manner to meet projected close date.
- Input final information as validated in Encompass and reruns AUS, as applicable, for final loan submission.
- Submit loan to Underwriting within 24 hours of receipt of documents, as needed, for a complete loan file to obtain a clear loan approval.
- Submit all documents needed to draw closing documents within 72 hours of closing
- Must be proficient with Encompass
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be proficient in DU/DO and LP
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week and overtime as required.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Excellent work environment
- Unlimited commissions
We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage lender serving the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual homebuyers in Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, Delaware, California and Florida
We are a unique mortgage company with highly-satisfied clients! We're a full service mortgage lender with an experienced staff offering expertise in every area of mortgage lending...from purchase to refinance to construction lending. We have access to a full range of mortgage sources and all of our lending specialists are dedicated to finding the right loan-with the best rates, terms and costs-to meet your unique needs. But that's just the beginning of our service.
Our mission statement demonstrates that our main professional goal is to make a positive contribution to our clients' lives. Quite simply, we operate with integrity, we treat our clients with the utmost respect, and we deliver the highest levels of customer service in the industry. We're obsessed with providing the absolute best customer service
It's our pleasure to offer all of our exceptional mortgage services online. You not only have access to the best loans available in the marketplace, but you can also review loan alternatives, and even apply for your loan,at your convenience, online - 24 hours a day.
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to putting our mortgage service to work for you!